Poster Presentation Rules
The e-poster needs to be prepared as per the following requirements:
- Number of pages: 1
- File format: PPT, PPTX or PDF
- Poster ratio: 16:9
- Poster size in cm: 67,733cm width x 38,1cm height - landscape orientation
- Use high resolution photographs (web images often will not work).
- Do not use all capital letters.
- The paper title, authors and affiliation, at the top of the poster
- A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references; presented in a logical and clear sequence
- Explanations for each graph, picture, and table
- Make sure ideas flow logically from one section to the next.
- Use charts and graphs to illustrate data (avoid large tables of raw data).
- Be consistent:
- Keep consistent margins.
- Keep line spacing consistent.
- Keep the color, style, and thickness of borders the same.
- Keep shading consistent.